GOGOVAN enables same-day delivery through a pioneer mobile and web app. The platform connects individuals and businesses directly with thousands of drivers for their real-time logistic needs. Leading the market in response time and island-wide coverage, GOGOVAN Singapore also has the largest driver network of motorcycles, sedans, vans, and lorries.
Established in Hong Kong since 2013, GOGOVAN has successfully expanded to 13 cities in Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Singapore, South Korea and India. With over 1.3 million app downloads and a driver network of 150,000.
Role: Marketing and Communication Manager (Full-time)
GOGOVAN is a startup with the sole aim of revolutionising the way goods are transported around the city. We’re flipping the logistic industry upside down by empowering people and businesses with access to thousands of drivers directly from their mobile phone or web app. We are looking for a passionate individual with an analytical and problem-solving mindset to grow the business via strategic & tactical activities.
We like it geeky, we like it quirky, we like a little madness.
- Manage all marketing campaigns, activities and branding execution according to company objectives to drive qualified traffic to sales
- Responsible for the overall brand management and corporate identity following regional brand guidelines
- Identify target markets and develop strategies to communicate with them
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Grow GOGOVAN’s awareness and image by participating in relevant events and supporting management in speaking engagements.
- Prepare and manage company’s overall marketing budget and plans
- Achieve marketing and sales operations objectives by contributing marketing- and sales-related insights and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaign and marketing channels and pivoting campaigns according to the results
- Work closely with design agencies and assist with new product launches
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels consisting of but not limited to content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Work with Product team to explore ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability
- Support Sales and Business Development teams to continually improve sales funnel channels.
- Support all social media analytics, testing and developing best practices
- Managing a marketing team ensuring timelines are met
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the related field of Marketing, Advertising, Communications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Good project management skills to handle multiple marketing projects simultaneously
- Able to handle project independently as well as in teams
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
Ready to be part of the team? Apply for this position by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Preferably with Singaporeans and PRs. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.